- Does your printer stop to print and say parts inside your printer are at the end of their life?
- Does it say ink pads need changing?
- Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing lights?
- Are you being told to take your printer to an epson service center?
Dont buy a new printer! dont take your printer to a service center as you just need to reset the internal waste ink counters inside your printer and then it will work perfectly again!
The WIC Resetter Utility WILL RESET your Epson Inkjet Printers WASTE INK COUNTERS which are stopping you from printing.
If you did not already know epson build in to their printers a system where by the printer will stop working and require attention from a service center to get them working again.
They do not need a service they just need to be reset.The WIC Resetter software stops the need for you to take it to a service center as you can now do it yourself in 2 clicks!
Easy to use and comes with full instructions and great aftersale help should you need it.
WIC RESETTER UTILITY CAN
- Check the current value of waste ink counters and ink level counters - FREE
- Reset Waste Ink Counters - require RESET KEY - you have to BUY RESET KEY
- Reset Ink Level counters in printers L100, L200, L800 only - FREE
- Cleaning printhead - FREE
- Ink charge - FREE
- Read and write serial number - FREE
- Read and write USB ID - FREE
- Read and write HEAD ID - FREE
- Make EEPROM dump, backup - FREE
- Paper feed test - FREE
- Nozzle check - FREE
- Color check pattern - FREE
- Initialize (disable) PF deterioration offset - FREE
- Retrieve device information - FREE